Friday 11 March 2016

Birthday Greetings - Post 3 months

She came to my life,
She isn't my wife !
The agent of my smile,
With the heart pure as Nile !

Everyday, never ending drama,
Answering her "Why" was a trauma !
The minutes spent; developed a bond,
Drop by drop, we made a pond !

Asking for -  A one day date,
She accepted, being my fate !
We were pacing with very high rate,
But soon we stopped, yet it wasn't Late !

We came so close, we never knew,
People like her, I find very few !
The stranger, unknown and a friend new,
Lasting promises and the relations due.

The feelings that, emerges apart....
Friendship that ignites core from heart.
The fatty girl, ugly though....
Still she has always - made me bow !

The love, care and the melting hearts,
Some moments - some broken parts.
Vehiculars rides to Bus trips,
Everything till date - my mind grips !

Arguments that I ever had,
Being a girl, she wasn't bad.
The first smart girl, I ever met,
But irritating she is, I can bet !

The only girl - makes me regret,
She is my owner - I'm her pet !
The only girl - owns my attention,
Even Physics is shocked by this surface-tension.

She came to my life,
She isn't my wife !
Revealing the curiosity, taking a knife......
Wishing her birthday, blessings survive !

No comments:

Post a Comment