Thursday 1 October 2015

Boundless Love - Happens with Anyone, Anywhere & Anytime,

Unpredictable Destiny may turn the tables of life,
In fraction of seconds, you may get the love of life !
Love is the eternal bond of two souls together,
Sight is not what you always need for love's feather !

There ain't even any formula for Love defined,
Even Collection fails, Combination of 26 Alphabets entwined !
In the dark, falling away; distances separates' us apart.....
Confessed the feelings from the core of heart !!

I'm still living in a dream, I wonder, I think,
Imagining you & those moments, in every wink !
Strangers and unknown were we, 3 days back,
Togetherness and Bond of Love now, neither of us Lack !

You criticized the blog title I had,
Turns to be False and would now be justified as Bad !
Because Love can happen between the souls bright,
No need of having a particular sight !

It seems exaggeration, How I'm falling for you in mere few calls ?
My heart races for a person new, for you it falls !!
Love has no bounds, No limits to tell,
But if it happens, it ain't even a thing to sell !

Teenage is when you feel infatuation,
Is it really the love or merely the fake situation ?
I wish that I wake up and find it to be the Dream,
But I do Love you, I'm the cake, you're my cream !!

1 comment:

  1. Nice one bro.. Exam time made as too creative to do such things...sitting with books and thinking with wisdom of whole libary and forgot that after few days there is exam...true naa..

    ReplyDelete