Monday 14 March 2016

Feelings that matter !

Times when I wished to know...
Who'd be the Girl, to say me "No" !
Randomly I was introduced to a girl,
She was the one, that made me swirl !

The days of glory passed away,
I forgot her, I was Gay !
Soon, it turned out to be epic though,
She texted me, We Begin to grow.

Few days back, we commenced our journey,
I was the client, she be my attorney !
Sharing of dreams - though different apart,
Sailed with emotions in a mutual cart.

Trusting issues she always had,
Hiding them by being Mad !
Sharing secrets of her life past,
She sighed relief - at the last !

Lies mystery behind a wicked smile,
Tears of sorrow - we're bound to pile.
Open up your heart, Cry out loud,
Be it yourself - I'm proud !

Arguments that took us high,
Egos clashing, saying Goodbye.
That made us come even close,
It was my Destiny that you chose.

The meaning of Friendship was taught by you,
Misinterpreting it till date, I never knew !
It doesn't matter how often we talk,
Decades late - Besides you, I'd love to walk.

Never go behind the person you love,
Never let the person go, By whom you're loved !
Tragedy is the life I share,
Noone can even Dare to Care !

I regret now, coming so near,
The punishment now laid a fear !
You took a sacrifice, I respect
Responding to situations, I'd never react !

All that makes my heart so low,
I don't even deserve a friend though !
Still something that sets you apart,
You'll be always special to my heart !

I'm there, ready to face,
More Mysterious Days,
More Difficult phase !

#VD #Dedicated

No comments:

Post a Comment