Friday 12 June 2015

She be my Queen, who took my heart

About Someone I loved.... ♡♡


The Journey of my Life began....
since you entered my Life....
I started becoming your fan
Since you made me Smile ;)

Dont want to leave you my Friend,
Dont let this relation End !!
Love, envy, Joy, Happiness
This is what I'm Addicted to, and has made a trend !!

You never know how Important you are....
Please promise me, you wont go Far !!
I want to spend my time with you....
Coz people like you are very Few !!

You ever brought smile on my face,
Nostalgic aboutt our spent old days..!!
Sometimes, I fought... Sometimes I ruled...
But that made our Bond again refuled !!!!

No words can describe the sweetness you have,
Noone can uderstand the nature you have !!
I do know the value of PEARL......
Coz I have you, my Special Girl !!!

Lacking the lines of appreciation for extension....
Without you, I pass out my days in depression.....
Whe you're besides me, I have no Tension...
Bcoz standing with you increases my Impression !!!

This is what is your stand,
I dont ever want this to end....
Coz you are my only Friend.....
I want to live with....till Life's end !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment