Sunday 14 June 2015

FRIENDSHIP is all that Counts 😍

Sometimes Friendship is More than LOVE

Living the life @ itz Fullest
Cherishing the dreams@ itz deepest
Loving you my love@ my best
All these made me@my funniest !!

Deep sensation of Love & Bond :)
Together with you I'm covalent Bond...
My lips have No words to throw
Still my Love for you Always Grow. 😍

Talking is the heavenly feel...
I tend to forget even my meal 😒
Come in my lyf as a Soul☺
If not as more atleast Bestiee core😐

Language describes manners one has....
If went wrong, makes a mess 😒
Manners & ethics....All can subscribe
Its juz my relation which i cant describe πŸ˜•πŸ˜§

Still love you frm my deep accent !
No wrong intension, I'm decent...
Love doesn't exists for lovers itself....
The way you like, I'll adjust Myself !!

Juz be with me as my bestiee,
Never leave me, U r my Trustee !
I have kept my Life Mortgaged;
Plz spare some time though you are engaged.

Suffering from my Life's grief,
Can't Live without You, My life brief !!
Struggle & Hurdles of Life - No Relief,
Still hoping for your friendship deep - With high Belief !!

No comments:

Post a Comment